Day of quarantine #18

So today is a very exciting day after 3 weeks of being stuck at home without being able to leave , I got to go outside even tho it was to throw away the trash, it still was a very exciting moment.
Apart from that, what I did is started watching Brooklyn nine-nine and I FaceTimed my friend Nicole and later on celeste.
 While on FaceTime with Nicole , I got to see her dog, which he’s adorable and loud. I started cooking spaghetti and I asked Nicole to tell me what chips I should eat with the meal.
It was a very entertaining day and it wasn’t boring at all.
After 3 weeks of quarantine I got to see the sky again even if it was for like 5 minutes 😂.
 That was my day of quarantine day #18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day in Life of quarantine #37

Day in quarantine part 62728